Captain Ridiculous

Ridiculous commentary on the first ridiculous things that come to me - frankly ridiculous. If you have the time to read this, you probably should ask some searching questions.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Does Blogging Change Your Life

I recently went to a seminar on PR and how blogging is effecting the UK. That is what really prompted me to start a blog.

My observation though is quite simple really. Of course blogging will be popular in areas. It gives ordinary people the opportunity to communicate to others. However popular blogs are no different than popular podcasts, websites, tv programmes or any other media - They have to be interesting to be read.

This is the crux of it - I am as yet at a loss to think of anything interesting you might want to read about.

I am sure I will think of something.

5 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger mike said...

I thought you might post an article about your time onboard HMS Rowanfield, trawling the cruel mistress that is the ocean for the infamous wide-mouthed bass. Of course, the rules of the sea are clear; 'trawl or be trawled'. Ahh memories....

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger The Doc said...

Sweet Lady Gumbo. A man without an idea for a blog is like a tin without the three headed tuna fish. Very silly indeed. Write about this mysterious HMS Rowanfield if you must, but remember the curse of the Adriatic

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger mike said...

I concur with the doc, who speaks only the wisest of truths. Why not discuss your Cheesecake and Fruitbat import business? I hear it picked up after after Ant made a Fruitbat Cheesecake on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but then dropped after media darling Abi Titmuss was attacked by a drugged up Fruitbat.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger jawaharrjy said...

Didn't u apply for Google Adsense. y dont u try to make some money??

u can write about any thing, but first it should be interesting to you. u can however drive traffic to it by visiting other blogs and referring them urs.

don't forget to check my blog :
of course i am a new starter like u.

http://jawahartheamigo.blogspot.com.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger jawaharrjy said...

A small correction in my blog link my dear - http://jawahar_theamigo.blogspot.com

pls visit me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home